This party will feature all slow cooker meals that are perfect for Fall and the cooler weather.
Come have some fun while assembling meals to fill your freezer and refrigerator and warm your soul with comforting slow cooker meals.
Meals are approximately 4-6 servings each and can be frozen, thawed and cooked as needed throughout the month. The meals are ready to just thaw and toss in the oven or slow cooker. It's the perfect solution for those nights when you are too busy or just don't feel like cooking.
And there's the extra awesome part....Retro Dinner Diva does all the hard work for you (planning, grocery shopping, chopping, label making, cooking/shredding chicken, etc). All you have to do is show up with a cooler. In about 2 hours, everyone will go home with 10 different meals.
There are a limited number of spots for this workshop and workshops can sell out. YOU MUST PRE-PAY FOR YOUR MEALS TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT.
ROCK THE CROCK MENU:
1. Terrific Turkey Chili
2. Savory Cranberry Pork Roast (great with mashed potatoes)
3. Shredded Cilantro Lime Chicken Tacos
4. Old-Time Beef Stew (one per customer please)
5. Mom's Spaghetti & Meatballs
6. Comforting Chicken, Green Beans, & Stuffing
7. Smothered Pork Chops
8. Mexican Beef & Quinoa Stuffed Peppers
9. Lip Smackin' Honey Garlic Ribs
10. Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan
You can mix & match any 5 or 10 of the meals listed and double up on a meal if you like (except the beef stew)!